Monday, October 3

The stress of it all

My internet has been down since my last post. Thankfully the man came to fix it today.
So since I last wrote my two oldest went to their father's house with their bikes and someone broke into his house and stole the bikes. My father-in-law who has been dating my babysitter wouldn't take her out to dinner the other night so she calls me up and flips out on me. I don't want to speak to either one of them for a very long time. Lucky she was only an emergency sitter. I still haven't heard anything about my appeal, I want to take the enterce exam for nursing in late Nov. I have to go estudio for my espanol quiz. Later.

2 comments:

itisi said...

Here I was thinking that you hadn't posted because you had had one big helluva birthday bash, and it took you this long to completely recover!LOL

It is awful about your kids bikes! I hope no one was home when they broke in! Their father should at least offer to pay 1/2 for new ones or something.

busybusybusy said...

He is paying for new ones for he has renters insurance.