Monday, October 31

Happy Halloween!

This is a great color to write todays blog in. Sham on me I have been so busy that I haven't been keeping up on my blog reading. Sorry.
I had to email my proffesor to let her know I would not be in class tonight. I am going to take my kids trick or treating no matter what. I think I only have missed one year out of 10 and that was because I absoultly had to work. I really enjoy taking the kids out it brings back fond memories of my mom taking us out everyear. I am glad when it is over and close to the end of trick or treat my kids a tuckered out anyhow. Every year they say can we go home now. I expect this will be the last year my 2 older ones say that. I have a cold so I may be saying that after the first hour. I have to finish my daughter's cape. I was not paying 25.00 for a cape when I could make a really nice one for 3.00. So I must go do that. BE SAFE tonight.

1 comment:

Brandi1977 said...

Have a wonderful time tonight!