Tuesday, October 11

The joy of it all

Oh the joy of having kids and a puppy! I have had it with bugs! My oldest has lice and the puppy ofcourse has fleas. On top of the fleas he also has a skin condition and won't stop scratching. His fur is coming off in spots. I have spent quite a bit of money on the two of them! I give the dog weekly baths with special shampoo and then apply ati-itch stuff. Anyone who has ever had a child with long, thick hair knows the fun I am having with the lice! I have sprayed and washed everything, twice! Only one child has it luckily so it could be worse. However, I am so parinoid about me getting it that my whole body is itchy and wasn't before I found the lice. Have a good day.

1 comment:

itisi said...

I know what you mean about being itchy. I get itchy right after I give the dog a flea bath. She is a flea magnet!
Of course, take precautions with the lice and the rest of the family. None of us ever got lice when Magill used to come home from her Mom's every week with it.
Ain't life grand?!?