Wednesday, October 5

I shouldn't be laughing

This is sort of funny, so feel free to laugh.
Last night I was having a dream that I was spending the night at my mom's house. I was sleeping in the livingroom when my oldest brother walked in at 2 am. He turned on a bunch of lights and was talking loudly with his friends. This sent me over the edge for I was sick of him having no respect for anyone. My husband who was sleeping in the chair next to me said I should go confront him and get it over with. So I go in to him and his friends and start talking with my brother. Then one of his friends starts to get smart. I think I am going to beat this guy. I turn and it is just a kid about ten. Oh hell, I can't beat up a little kid so I bite him instead. Here is the funny part.... I wake up to my four year old sniffling ,she was sleeping next to me in real life. I ask her what is wrong. " Mom, you bit me!" she says. I really did, instead of biting the kid in my dream I had really bit her! I do feel bad, but still laughing.

1 comment:

itisi said...

That is a laugh out loud dream! Except for your four year old. Ha, that is very funny!