Thursday, October 27

The state of being happy

So I spoke with my professsor last night so I could understand about being in the state of happiness. To reach this state you have to have acheived your goal in life and enjoy what you have choosen. So I won't be in the state of happiness until i am a nurse. It is hard to explain it took a whole half an hour for it to be explained to me. So now what shall I do? Shall I continue the fight to be a nurse? Shall I just wait til my youngest goes to kindergarden next year and then continue? I don't have any of those answers right now. I think I will just make it through this semester and then see. I hate waiting though. I want answrs like this yesterday!

1 comment:

itisi said...

Obviously martoka ( whoever that is) has not even come close to achieving the state of happiness. It sounds like most people have not reached the state of happiness.
Remember in psychology Maslow's hierarchy of Motives?
1. Biological
2. Safety
3. Love and belongingnes
4. Self-esteem
5. Self-actualization
It sounds like the state of happiness is self-actualiztion and very few people achieve this.