Tuesday, October 4

The Funk

I was so upset over things last night that I didn't go to school. On top of everything My husbands ex-wife is getting all nasty over nothing. This seems to be her trend. My poor husband is accused of not knowing what it is like to have to raise one child. She is right he only knows what it is like to raise 4. I am in a funk and wish there was ssomething that could bring me out of it.
I had such a great time for my birthday. My husband and I went to W. V. and played the slots. Then we went to a bar and then we just sat out side and watched the stars. We didn't return til' 2 Am and I felt human again. I guess the funk is because people just can't leave a good thing a lone. Well, I will just concentrate on the good friends and good family I have.

1 comment:

itisi said...

I am glad to see that he is paying for the kids new bikes! It is such a bummer when something of your kids gets stolen!

I am sorry to see that you are in such a funk!! Try not to let the ex-wife get under your skin. Remember we cannot solve everyone's problems.