Friday, October 7

She just can't leave us alone...

I am so ready to change my phone number! That ex-sitter of mine is still calling me. Why can't she get it through her fat head that I DO NOT WANT TO SPEAK WITH HER! Her and my father-in-law tried to mess with my nursing career, I don't forgive easily for messing with my family. Worse yet these are his grandchildren, why date the sitter if you know there is a possility that she will quite because of the relationship. It would be different if this was the first time but it is not.
The party last night didn't help my mood much. I guess that was really because of the wench calling this morning. I have a meeting at my son's school. I always dread those meetings, the school can be such bullies if you are not prepared. I am ready though, I have been since the first day. I feel I know enough about ADHD to get my son some real help.

2 comments:

Brandi1977 said...

I am sorry your having a bad day and that the party didn't make things any better. How did the party go? Why does she keep calling when she KNOWS you don't want to talk to her? Some people!
Hope the meeting goes well :) (((HUGS)))

itisi said...

Tell the babysitter to quit calling or you will charge her with harrassment! And do it if you need to!
As far as the school goes, you know more about ADHD than most people. If they give you a hard time or pretend not to comprehend or if want some backup, call me! You know how I can be when it comes to people at the school not listening to what is important! I can chew them up and spit them out!