Thursday, October 6

All in a days work

I spent yesterday cleaning two of our carpets and the couch and loveseat. OMG what a job. I will spare you how dirty they all were. Tonight I am having a candel party. I don't expect people to order much but that is ok. I just like it to have all my friends in one place. I have still been in a funk. Haven't gone to school all week because I just can't bring my self to. I have been studing hard for my first espanol test. I am hopeing for an A but a B will do.
Today I am going to dust and that is about all. Hopefully miss grump will take a nap.
Hasta pronto ( see you soon).

4 comments:

Brandi1977 said...

I hope you come out of your funk soon. I hate when I feel like that. Have fun tonight ;)

Fizzy said...

Good luck with the test. Dusting and carpet cleaning in two days.... too too much work. Have a fun at the party

itisi said...

I am sure you will feel better after the party. Being with your friends and all.
What a worker you are around the house! And may I ask how you got all the carpet cleaning done with your puppy? Did he chase the carpet cleaner around?

busybusybusy said...

That dog is so afaid of the vacuum that when I got around to the carpet cleaner he was hiding upstairs. The Big Chicken!