Monday, October 17

To A SWEET LITTLE BOY

Bring out your tissues.
I just got the call that the sweet little boy that I took care of a few years back died on Sat. morning. He had a grand mal seizure and passed in his sleep. He was just turning 9 this month, as old as my son. He was Austistic and had white blonde hair. He was so active and loveable. I will never forget that although he really cpuld not speak he could say my name and Hi. That was really it. he amazed me often and I loved watching him. His parents amazed me with their calmness and love for all of their kids. They always found ways for this little boy to have a good time. I am crying as I type so there will be a lot of errors. He will be greatly missed.

1 comment:

itisi said...

How sad that that sweet boy died. He must have touched the lives of many. It was an angel God had sent for you to meet and give love to for a short time. My prayers are with you and also with his family.