Friday, October 28

Well, I must say the first comment on my last post just made my day! I don't even know who that person is. It is another grey day here in Pa. Sunshine, I need sunshine.
I am still going to put off my nursing. I still have sitter issuses. In fact I have to miss school on Halloween because I can't get a sitter. My espanol teacher better understand!
I am so busy with the kids these next two weeks. Tonight we have to go get my son's darth vader costume and then on Sat. there is a parade. I have to work during the parade unfortunatly, Sunday I work and I think there is something going on. Monday I am watching my friends kid because she doesn't have school and my kids each have a halloween party, Monday night is trick or treat. Then next weekend oh i don't want to think about it right now. Both the older girls have girlscout stuff going on. Today I am getting my hair colored. I am going light brown with light blond steaks. Ph, I hope it turns out. I am off for my shower and then my day must begin!

No comments: