Wednesday, October 19

This is the 2nd week my daughter has been home from school. We keep finding one more nit everyday. It is driving both her and I nuts. Then there is the 4 yr. old that loves to scream at the top of her lungs about everything. The puppy isn't helping much either. I love being at home with them, but I need a break, besides school and work. I need to get out. Go somewhere relaxing, where I can unwind.
I know I bombed my Spanish test, having the little boys death on my mind didn't help. I was so concerned with how to say the words that I forgot what they meant. I didn't even need to know how to say them, why did I worry about that. oh, hum. I hope things are going weel for everyone else.

1 comment:

itisi said...

YOur poor daughter! She is probably more sick of finding nits than you are! Sounds like you have had your hands full. I hope you can find some relaxation soon. I know it is hard sometimes.(HUGS)