Thursday, October 13

Putting A Chapter of My Life Off

This post will come to a shock to my family for I haven't said anything yet. In fact I came to this conclusion last night. After this semester I will stop going to school, at least for a while. I do not put in enough study time because I would rather be involved with my family. Nursing school is just going to have to wait. The kids and my husband need me more then we need the money. I can always go back. The stress of school and home and the guilt felt for not helping or doing things with the family is getting to me. It has been for sometime. I still haven't heard anything about my appeal and even though I am putting off school, they better not suspend me! That I will still fight because that is the right thing to do. I know many will be disappointed but they haven't walked a mile in my shoes. This is the right thing to do, I know it in my heart.

1 comment:

itisi said...

You are so right in saying that no one has walked a mile in your shoes. You know what is best for you and your family. You know what is in your heart. There is nothing wrong with your decision.