Thursday, October 20

This is why I'm Busybusybusy

As if I didn't have enough of my own work to do, I have to come up with a brillant idea for my oldest science project. It is due tomarrow. She need a maginifying lense on a sturdy base. I have to finish my philosophy paper on Russell( 3 pgs) by Wend., I need to go into the office for work to sign some papers. The girls want to sign up for free tennis lessons, thats great depending on the where and when. This is why I can't go into nursing school right now. When you get in, you have to go full time, it is all or nothing. I have to choose nothing because I would go nuts. There is just too much to do now. I guess I am really trying to remind myself why I can't go now. I know I would be a great nurse because I take my job and the wealfare of others so seriously. I am just going to have to be a good aide for now. I really must go. We still have to do this science project.

1 comment:

itisi said...

This is why you would make a good nurse. Because you care for the welfare of others. That is why you can't go to nursing school right now. Because you care for the welfare of others. (your children and husband) So you see, you will make a good nurse. When the time is right. Because you do care! Your family is very lucky and you are very lucky to want to take such an interest. A lot of Mom's don't. Because now when your kids are teenagers, they will be comfortable talking to you, cuz you are always there of them!