Monday, October 10

Friday cont...

This might as well be Friday still as far as that psycho is concerned. She has called here every day this weekend and then again this morning at 8:20. The courts and such are closed today so tomorrow I will go down and file a harassment paper. I have had enough!!!
The meeting with the school went better than I thought it would. Ofcoarse I was very prepared and had two sheets of paper that gave ideas on things that will help ADHD kids in school. So I may have just helped other kids too! I fight hard for my kids and will never give up. Even if that means one day pulling them out of school and teaching at home. They mean more to me than any job or schooling that I maybe doing at the time. In 15 years or so I can resume my life but they can never get back these years of theirs. I am doing my best to keep the balance between my life and theirs. It has never been close to easy. I get very upset sometimes because I cannot keep the balance, but it tends to pass. I hope this finds everyone well. Hasta Manana

3 comments:

Brandi1977 said...

Your a good mom that's why you were prepared for the meeting! I am glad it went well.....and so sorry the weirdo is still bothering you. What does she want?

busybusybusy said...

She wants to keep changing her story about why she quit. She expects me to beleive her everytime she comes up with something new!

itisi said...

I am glad you are filing a harrasment against her. Sometimes that is the only way. How did you get to be so smart? I can only hope your children realize what a great mom they have!!