Thursday, September 29

Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my 28th birthday. I stopped celebrating that I was a year older at 24, now I celebrate my life. I feel bad for those who stop celebrating their birthdays all toghther. They should celebrate the fact that they are still a live or have lived a good life. We spend all year celebrating for others, our birthday is the one day we get to celebrate the fact that we are here. I don't care that I haven't accomplished everything that I have set out to do. There are so many other thins I have done that I never dreamed of. Four children happen to be one of those. I must pat myself on the back because I have done a pretty good job with them ( they are all still alive. hehehe). Well, I must be off, I have to clean, even on my birthday. Dirt has no respect.

2 comments:

itisi said...

Happy Birthday, busybusybusy!
I loved it when you wrote that dirt has no respect! LOL!
Good post and so true! Everyone should celebrate their own birthdays in their own way!
Have a good one!

Brandi1977 said...

Happy Birthday sweetie! SOrry I am late :( I hope you had a wonderful day :)