Friday, September 23

Random stuff

Just a bunch of random stuff today. My Fall allergies are bothering me. I went back to work today. I am trying to earn some extra money for Christmas. It is only two days a week 4 hours a day. I really didn't like what I was doing today. I sat there staring out the window the whole time! No wonder I gained so much weight when I was working.
My 4 year old told me yesterday to get my butt downstairs. We had a nice little talk about not saying that to mommy.
There were some nice stories about why people got married. I asked my husband why he agreed to marry me instead of us just liveing toghther. He said because I didn't want to loose you. I said you thought I was going somewhere if we didn't get married. He said I didn't want to take the chance. I thought that was cute.

1 comment:

itisi said...

Kids are funny! You must have secretly laughed to yourself when your 4 year old said that!