Wednesday, September 7

Today

Another nice pre-fall day here. Tonight is my first philosophy class. I am excited! I really don't know what to expect. How do you study philosophy? Do you study the great thinkers or do u learn how to become a thinker yourself? My psch. teacher told us that the meaning of life is time. Now what does that mean?
I forgot to mention that we learned some interesting things at the block party. This babysitter that we had fired, well one day when the phone guy came to fix the phone, she was on the porch rail dancing for him! The things that go on when one's not home.

1 comment:

itisi said...

Pass some of that philosophy to the rest of us! I, for one, could use it!
Good thing you fired that damn babysitter!! I wonder what your kids thought of that? How thoughtless she was!