Friday, September 2

Sept. 2nd

Another nice day here. The other day I took my puppy "Eddie" for his first real walk. We walked past this dog that was much bigger than he is. The dog started to bark at him and Eddie ran and hide under someone's car. I had to get down on my hands and knees in the road and pull him out. I thought that being sunny out eddie would go poop outside. Oh, no when he has to go he runs down to the basement to do his business. Better down there than up here I guess.
When I wrote yesterday gas was at $2.99. When I went out last night it was between $3.09 and $3.19 a gallon. Another group of people I feel sorry for are the pizza delivery drivers. They make minimum wage plus .60 a delivery. Then what ever they make in tips. Beleive me they do not make a lot. Well, I hope this entry finds everyone else well.

No comments: