Monday, September 26

Frustration

I don't usally grip too much, but I have to get this off my chest.
Of All the things that could try to hold me back from becoming a Nurse it is the collge it self trying. Now why would they do that? My account is paid. From the first time I registered they have screwed around with me. The very first semester I was deregistered for no reason. When I went to compain to a Dean I got a huge run around. Now they are trying to suspend me for poor grades. They are trying to say that I have a 1.50 QPA or lower. Last semester I had a 2.25 and I have never had a 1.5 or lower. Now I have to appeal. The comittee doesn't meet until a week before the next semester starts. How am I suppose to register for classes and get fincial aide? Why me? What did I do? All I want is to help people get well again, comfort those who are sick or injured. Is this another test? I don't know how much more I can take.

2 comments:

itisi said...

It does seem that circumstances are trying to hold you back. It is so unfair of the college, especially since they are in the wrong about your grade point average! Hang in there! It will make victory that much sweeter!!

Dawn said...

omg thats so messed up. im so sorry you have to go through all that. i really hope it works out for you in the end. it'll be tough, but try to hang in there. keep us updated ok