Thursday, September 15

2nd class of philosophy

Well, the teacher showed up. For the first hour I was going "Oh, my god he is crazy". He was running( literally) around the class room, everytime he said "baby" (meaning infant) he laid on the floor and kicked his legs. He talks so quickly and is very hard to understand, sometimes it takes me a few sentences to relize what he said. Other than that it was a very good, thought provoking class. We talked about why the Swiss are doing away with marriage ( that is another post, for another day) and why the Americans hate other countries and why they hate us. It was really good. I'd like to go into more detail but I just can't today. I have so much to do.

1 comment:

itisi said...

The class sounds very interesting. Sounds like a mix between my Sociology class and Psycology class. Now, if you can just stand the teacher! Sounds kinda weird!