Wednesday, September 14

Oh My, HOW COULD THEY!!

I wish I had a FIRE RED font because that is how I feel about the follwing subjects.
I seen yesterday on the news where an Ohio couple put their adoptive kids and foster kids in cages at night with no pillows or blankets. The ages ranged from 1-14! The couple claims that the pshcologist told them to do that becuase of the various mental disablities the children had. One of those disablities was Autism. Now I used to work with a sweet little boy who was serverly Austic. His parents would put him in his room at night close the door and let him play with his pillows until he fell a sleep. What the HELL is wrong with these people who put their kids in CAGES! These cages, according to the news were only 3 feet high! That is about the size of my puppy's cage!
Then there is the people in New Orleans that left the Nursing Home patinets to drown. I used to work in a Nursing Home and if I left anyone to drown I could not have lived with my self. How scared those people must have been when water came rushing in. It makes me sick.

2 comments:

itisi said...

I read it also!! It was just awful about those kids! And now they are gonna shuffle them off to another foster home. Can you imagine how scared those kids must be? And whoever is that caseworker should be fired!! Same goes for the hospital! I hear that the people who left the patients to die are under investigation! Death by drowning should be their sentence!

busybusybusy said...

I agree about the sentence they should recieve!