Wednesday, September 21

Feeling Much Better

I feel so much better today. All the kids will be happy because things will be back to "normal". I figure that normal must mean average. That is the only explaination I can come up with for it.
Anyhow, before I was sick I weighed my self and I have lost 5 pounds! That excites me! If I can lose 5 than I can lose 5 more. I have switched to no fat milk, which they have really improved the taste over the years, if I want chocolate than I eat no fat pudding. I no longer eat chips , but I still drink an awful lot of pop or soda whatever u want to call it. I have really only added 10 mins. of exercise to my days. So I like this 5 pounds at a time. Not too much work but still looseing wieght. SInce I was sick sick I probley lost 2 more pounds. The mirror says be excited about that. The clothing says don't go buy new clothing yet. I hope this finds everyone cheery.

3 comments:

Brandi1977 said...

I am glad your feeling better. Great job on the weight loss.....but can you send some my way :)

itisi said...

Glad you are better!
Great job on the weight loss! I keep thinking I will start walking more! Thinking but not doing!

busybusybusy said...

I just added ten mins. That is all the extra time I have. I think anyone can find ten extrs mins.