Thursday, September 1

Sunshine

It has finally stopped raining! My zuccinnie plant will stop turning the green vegatables yellow and the dog will stay out long enough to go poop! Can't think of a better reason then that to love the sunshine. Even though we didn't get any flooding we sure are feeling the effects. Gas is up to $2.99 ( u.s money). Where as yesterday it was $2.59. I knew I should have gotten gas yesterday. Some places have run out of gas. In Ohio the tractor trailers can not fill up on disel, there just isn't enough. I really feel for the farmers. Here it is harvest time and they can't get enough gas to bring in the crops. If I had enough land I think I'd buy a horse, it would be cheaper.

1 comment:

itisi said...

Sunshine is good!
And you are right about gas prices! I didn't even think of the poor farmers! Makes you wonder how bad prices are going to be on everything this winter! Still, I'm sure glad I don't live in New Orleans! You would think some other countries could send stuff for those poor people, as we do to other nations that have had a crisis!