Wednesday, August 31

Rock in the Rain

Even though it was raining my husband and I still went to see the Crue. They were about an hour late getting on stage. My husband and I were some of the smart ones wearing ponchos but ofcoarse there were the stupid ones that got all dressed up, hair and make up done, by the 1st song they looked like drowned rats. We had seats atleast, there were 100's that had to sit in the mud on the lawn. It was worth every misrealble moment of waiting to see them. The Crue kicked ass! There were people who brought their kids who were under 12. I'm sure they were sorry they had. On stage was a fire breathing midget, half naked (topless) women. Ofcoarse Tommy Lee had to see some Titties so he grabbed their video camera so Everyone could see too. No naked band memebers this trip. Although Tommy said he needed to cover his dick after he was done flying from the rafters to his different drum sets. It was a kick ass night. At the end when we were getting ready to leave the way we had walked in was a 3 foot river so we had to take the long way around but that was ok too. It was great I am so glad they are back together. They look the same as they did when I was 13 ( that is really saying something). I will be going again next time they even come close to our area!

2 comments:

itisi said...

Way Cool!! Glad to hear you had a blast even though it was raining! Glad you had seats, too! Rock on, busybusybusy!

Dawn said...

glad to hear you had a good time despite the rain, although sometimes rain can make for an even better time. i cant believe that poeople would bring their children to that concert!!! eek, they'll have some explaining to do when the questions start to roll! thanx for visiting my blog. I'll be back to visit you too. great blog :)