Thursday, August 18

Children

I have a friend who just had her 5th child. An absoultly perfect little girl. Everything is in perfect perportion. My friend asked me, as I was holding this angel, if I would ever have another. I looked down at the angel in my arms, smiled and said "no way". My 4 are enough! Then don't forget I have a stepson also. Having a stepson you have to work twice as hard because first you have to get him to like you. Where as your kids are born liking you. So it is almost like having six kids some days. That and my son with ADHD is like having a little kid when he hasn't taken his meds. So I am always having a grand ol' time. I don't need anymore.

1 comment:

itisi said...

Aren't babies just precious?! They are so sweet and there is something almost magical about them! It is funny how such a little baby is so darn much work, tho!! Bless this friend and her family! And you thought you were busy!