Saturday, August 13

Animals

I have some good animal stories today. I was sweeping and mopping the kitchen and the puppy was watching go back and forth with the mop and broom. He must have decided they were a threat because he was barking up a storm at them. If they came near him he backed away. Because the floor was wet he would slip and slide way back. He did this through the who;e floor mopping. Later the cat that has adopted us jumped up on the bed where I was reading. I was rubbing her head for awhile and then i stopped. She bit me hard for stopping! Can you beleive that. I swear animals are closer to being human than the "experts" will admitt.

4 comments:

itisi said...

If you could wrap some towels around the dogs feet he could dry the floor as you mop it!

itisi said...

If you could wrap some towels around the dogs feet he could dry the floor as you mop it!

itisi said...

Don't ask me how come this posteds twice! You know how I can be!

Shano said...

We have 2 cats that do the same thing if you stop petting them. Demanding little creatures!