Friday, August 26

Other Blogs

I was searching through blogs yesterday and I came across a very sad one. There was a very depressed younge man from Canada who felt all alone in the word. He thought about suicide on a daily basis and even had a plan on how to go through with it. He admitted that he needed help but just could not ask for it. It made me sad. I know many people who were once like that and wonder how many more are out there that need help. I think that it is harder to say "help me" than it is to say "I Love You". I know it is hard to ask for help but I also wonder why it is so hard?

3 comments:

itisi said...

That is sad!! I guess it is so hard to ask for help because it makes you feel weak. And because when people begin to help, they begin to nag. Did you do this? Have you tried that? How are you feeling today? Are you sure? Blah, blah, blah, and you just don't feel like putting up with that. And then they think that there way to do things is the only way.

busybusybusy said...

True but why is it even hrder to see a professional.

itisi said...

Because for one thing, it costs a lot of money and another you don't want everyone and their mother to find out cuz even in this day it is like admitting you are a mental case, plus God help you if your employer found out!