Sunday, December 4

My Husband's Christmas gift

I am giving my husband a gift this year that I don't think even I will ever top. His favorite baseball player is Reggie Jackson, when he played for the Yankees. I bought him a jersey that is an authentic replica and Reggie Jackson has signed it. It has with it a certificate of authenticity too. I bought it for only $95.00! I am so excited I can hardly stop myself from giving him hints about it. I have been saving my money especially for his Christmas gift. He is very hard to buy for. me on the other hand am excited when I get fuzzy warm socks. That is just the way I am I guess. I am making Christmas ordaments for my friends. I know they will like those. Well, have a calm shopping trip for those who go out on the crazy weekends!

1 comment:

itisi said...

How awesome is that?!? He will be doing backflips!!