Wednesday, December 7

Everyday

My 4 year old asks me everyday if it is Christmas. Every night we watch a Christmas cartoon that is on TV.
I remember the year my mom told me that her and Dad were Santa. I won't beleive it. In fact every year after that I tried really hard to prove her wrong. I still beleive in the spirt of Santa. I am not going to tell my kids that Santa isn't real. I'm going to go ahesd and let them beleive for as long as they want. I always tell them that as long as they beleive in Santa then he is real. Yes, my children there really is a Santa Clause.

1 comment:

itisi said...

The real Santa is at the mall!! My hubby believes in Santa cuz he swears to this day he saw him flying in the sky with his reindeer when he was a kid. What a mean mom to tell you Santa isn't real! LOL