Thursday, December 15

Baking

"Oh, the waether outside is frightful, but the fire inside is so delightful..." The weather outside is just nasty. It is freezing rain! Yuck. Good day to bake however. Yesterday I made no bake cookies. They turned out too soft. I think that is because I used the tub soft butter and not the hard stick butter. That would have made the difference, I think. I was thinking of making cut out cookies today and sending some to our elderly neighbors. I seen that some one had a bucket of coal forsale in the paper. I am considering buying it and giving it to our nasty neighbors. Writing on the card From: the neighborhood. Bah, Humbug. But the Christmas spirt has a hold of me and I do think that would go over to well. I guess I will go watch the Little mermaid with my four year old and then consider baking. Merry Chirstmas to all and to all a good night.

2 comments:

Fizzy said...

Everybody seems to be baking stuff that goes to your hips just reading about it... and then they post about it too!!

oh that is my post today too lol

itisi said...

I know what you mean about the weather. I was thinking of making some oatmeal scotchies later! My cut out cookies are in the freezer waiting for Christmas Eve.