Tuesday, December 20

It is Christmas time in the city

Why don't I feel the magic? My Christmas stuff is up. We put it up together,My gifts are bought and some wrapped.Why haven't I felt the excitement, the peace. What is the matter with me? I am just going on like I do everyday and don't feel a thing. WHY? It is staring to irratate me that I am not enjoying this season. I don't know why. Where did my joy go?
Maybe the fact that I am trying to save the planet everyday of my life it has sucked the joy out of me. I deal with so much that i forgot where to find the joy. Is that it? Or is it something else? Is there something wrong with me? I think there is. I didn't find anyjoy when my husband and I went out the other night either. It is me. I guess it takes more than 2 thearpy sessions to be better.

2 comments:

Fizzy said...

I understand, I think that when you have to organise it all, then some of the enjoyment does go out of it. Even a night out is a logistical operation - well it is here... with babysitting etc. Somewhere in there I usually find the peace that you are looking for but it is not always in the places that you expect to find it most. It will happen for you am sure. I feel for you because I understand every single word of what you have written here. Look after yourself

itisi said...

It will come to you any day now. Relax, and believe it. Sometimes it doesn't come to you until a day or two before. Stop looking for it, and it will be there.