Thursday, December 8

A bunch of things

I don't think that my brother is doing as well living at my house as he should be. He is bord and when he gets bord he goes out. Last night he was at the bar for 6 hours! I know he had been drinking a lot because he made a hell of a lot of noise when he came home. He tries to be respectful, but sometimes he forgets that he sleeps in my sons room and all of the kids' rooms are connected. The money he spent last night he should have sent to my dad as part of pay back for paying his bills. There is only so much that I can say to him. Maybe he won't go out this weekend though. I want to help him but I can't if he won't help himself.
I spent this morning mopping half of my basement floor. Oh what a chore that was. I want the kids to be able to play down there so that is what I had to do. There is so much that needs to be done today. I have an appointment at 2 that I have to take the 4 year old with me to. Yippeee.
Last night I went to a poetry reading and it was really good. The guy kept his voice at an even tone but the poems themselves created the pictures in your mind.
I have nothing to wear to my husbands Christmas party. This is rather upsetting to me because I gained weight and this is why I have nothing to wear. I feel like a fat pig and yet the food still finds it way to my mouth.!

2 comments:

Fizzy said...

I don;t know how your brother has come tobe living at your house, but it is your house and you have rules etc etc.

I have a list a mile long and slowly... very very slowly I am getting jobs done. It seems for every two I get done another 3 are found lol It must be the time of year.

As for the Christmas do... I hope you find somethig soon. Look after yourself

itisi said...

At least you can say you accomplish things. Yesterday I couldn't do laundry cuz of an electricity problem and today I did laundry only to have the washer not want to spin properly, even when there was nothing in it. One step forward and two back.