Thursday, December 29

Long Time

I know it has been a long time since I have been here. I have been too busy as I am sure everyone has. We had a great Christmas and I hope everyone else did too. On Christmas eve we had friends over and we played games. It felt like we were real people for one night. Santa was good to everyone and the kids really enjoyed themselves. It has been pretty warm here. All the snow is gone now and it is drizzleing outside. Atleast it is warmer, that cold brought me down.
Lately I have been reading about King Henery VIII and his wives. Good stuff and I just finished about the fight between Queen Mary and Princess Elizabeth for the crown. Now I want to read about Queen Elizabeth the I. I love that stuff. It is not romantic like Disney makes it out to be. There is so much back stabbing and betrayal. Good Stuff, Good Stuff.
The kids want me to take them to Chuckie cheese today so I must be off. Have a grand day!

No comments: