Monday, December 19

My Family

My 10 year old daughter has such a nasty attitude. You would think she was a teen. I took her shopping yesterday for a present for school and I warned her 5 mins. ahesd of time that we were going soon. It was just her and I going, I thought she would enjoy it. She gave me such a bad attitude when I told her it was time to go that I thought about not taking her at all. I try to do things with my kids one on one. If we can't do that I try to do stuff that we all enjoy. She just has such a bad attitude about everything that all I want to do is slap her. Sometimes I just let it go. Other times it really flares my temper.
My mom used to play games with me. I remember that she tought me every card game I know, not black jack my Uncle Lenn tought me how to play that. I enjoyed spending this time with her and thought my kids would enjoy spending time with me. I don't know. Kids, why are they so strange?

No comments: