Monday, January 30

Pittsburgh's going to the SUPER BOWL

I think my husband finally fixed this nutty computer. Saturday I finished the last 2 carpets. I didn't go to work because my husband went to a Autograph signing for the Pirates ( baseball). Wish the steelers had one where I could get our QB's autograph. THEY ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL THIS SUNDAY!!! This town truely bleeds black and gold (our football colors). People are buying up everything they can get their hands on. The first thing on the news everynight has to do with the Steeler's. I can't wait to see the game.
No test results yet. They will be here this week or next. I have been calm, surprisenly enough. Well, have a jolly day.

2 comments:

Fizzy said...

My boys (the 9yr old and the much older "wants to be 9yr old")Are addicted to NFL. They ar counting down to superbowl too.... I don't understand any of it at all. I am glad that I know of team that I can support... cos in a house with one living room I know that I will end up watching it.

Everything still crossed for the results.... let me know as soon as poss when they arrive... I am beginning to ache :)

itisi said...

I am thinking not only is Pittsburg going to the Super Bowl, but they are going to win it! I told hubby that if he is putting money on a team to put it on Pittsburg (altho he really doesn't care for them) or not to put money on the Super Bowl at all, cuz otherwise it would be a waste!! So ya know who I am routing for!!