Wednesday, February 1

Boys VS Girls

Just a quick note first about the Super bowl... Pittsburgh will win because Seattle really isn't that good. Just watch the last game they played. They only won because the other team was REALLY BAD!! Pittsburgh is a good bet.

Ok So as we all know I have both boys and girls. Now I have always heard that one is easier to raise than the other ( Depends on who you talk to as to which is which). In my professional, hehehe, opion I think that it all even out in the end. Yeah, girls go through the very emtional tourcher you stage, but boys can tourcher you as well in other ways. One day I will fall over because of the daring things my son tries to do. I want to know what others think, however. Which sex is easier?

2 comments:

itisi said...

I'm stumped. I've raised both and so far all I can say is the one you think will give you the most torcher, doesn't end up being the one to give you the most torcher.

Fizzy said...

I am in the middle of my 13yr old daughter's teenage torcher(is that the same of torture?) It is driving me insane. I feel that she is pushingme in every direction and really controlling me and often find myself unconsciously being quite petty just trying to get the upper hand and that infuriates me. I am an adult she is learning how to be one...

So you can guess where my thoughts lay at the moment.... BUT I do have a 9yr old son... so ask me again in 4 yrs time lol.... my hair may very well be totally grey by then