Tuesday, February 7

Congrats to me!

I got my test results today and I am in! I did it! I did it! I did excellent on my reading. My math I passed by 12 points! Math is what I suck at. That is Ok as long as I got in. I really needed to reveiw a few things in math more indepth. I figure though that I will carry a calculator with me when I work. That way I won't have to freak out trying to figure things out.
This city has gone insane since the Steelers won the Super Bowl. The day after the city had a two hour delay for its schools. Then today some schools canceled because there was a parade downtown for the returning team! There were 200,000 people downtown for the parade today. I was going to take my youngest but it was too cold. Hope everyone is having a good day.

2 comments:

itisi said...

Congrats on getting in to Nursing School! I am so very proud of you!! Too bad it was too cold to go to the parade.

Fizzy said...

CONGRATUALTIONS
I am so pleased for you. When do you start? What do you do next? ooooooo I am all excited for you.
hehehehehhehehehehehe

:)