Sunday, February 12

Just the little woman


Yes, the blue was suppose to happen. Pink is my favorite color but, it was time for a change.

This is kinda what it looks like today. Or it would if we had more trees.

Ok on with the real post.

There are some days that I just feel like I am the little woman of the house that doesn't know a thing. I have told everyone about the mold and no one ever did come to look at it. We were just told that nothing could be done until the weather warmed up. Now I have heard a lot about the dangerous mold and frankly I am afraid of it. I wanted someone to come out and look at our mold just for peace of mind. Oh,no we can't do that because that would make our landlord mad. So I had my oldest daughter take everything out of her closet and put it into mine. Today my FIL went into the closet and cleaned the mold off the side you can see, then repainted it thinking that this was going to make a difference. There is still mold on the other side of the wall and it will come through. Hello, people. Let's use our heads! Then again what do I know I am just the little woman of the house.

1 comment:

Fizzy said...

Ah this is a case of "you tarzan me Jane" I think. Hubby isn't that bad but he does try to pull the wool over my eyes thinking I won't see what is being done... I am not supposed to understand these things
lol ... little does he know

Loved the picture... I vist another Pensylvian blogger who has also commented on the snow.