Thursday, February 9

Nursing school

I'll give those of you who want to know all the info. on the school that I have.
I have to go to orientation on Feb. 22 at 9am ( don't know who will watch the youngest yet). School starts in July ( don't know exactly the date). I have to finish my fincial aide and propbley have to take out a loan for day care. However, the kids will only have to go to day care for a little while because school for them starts at the end of Aug. I haevn't really made up my mind what I will do after I am finished. I do have a whole year to think about it.

2 comments:

Fizzy said...

I am so excited for you. I remember being in your situation 4 years ago when I started university. I had completed 2 years at college and 1.5 undertaking smaller courses within the local community. All the time I kept thinking about childcare and you know what it all worked out. On my first day to uni I went in to do orientation and pick my timetable up stil not knowing how I would manage childcare. I asked a friend to pick up my children just on that first day . ON the way home I got the bus that went past thier school, she got on the bus stop with them. I told her about my day and she announced that I was not to argue and that She would help me when ever I needed childcare.
Later on we agreed that as she worked full time I would look after her daughter during every school holiday to "pay" her back. We carried that arrangement on for a bout three years.
Everything will turn out, sometimes it will be tough but it is so well worth it. I graduated last summer as a teacher and I have never regretted it. AND now that the money is coming in it is benefitting everybody. Keep going Busy. I wish you all the luck
E-mail me anytime you want :)
xxFizz

Fizzy said...

OK you have turned blue... urm.. is that supposed to have happened? or are you trying to confuse a Fizzy