Monday, February 27

When you have to go, you have to go. I am surprised we haven't see a kid on one of those kids leashes out side the port-o- potty.

I have been much busier than usual. On Saturday we traded in our run down van for a much nicer one. Ofcoarse we had to put more money down on this but it is well worth it. I also had orientation for school, which I am so excited about. I have to go get my physical today and then each of my kids need one for daycare. I just can't believe how much daycare is going to cost for 8 weeks. I don't know how normal people afford it. I have much more to write but, my doctor's appointment is in one hour and I still need to shower.

1 comment:

itisi said...

busybusybusy: Loved the pic! How exciting to be getting ready for nursing school!! Like I say, while the cost for the daycare is outrageous, it is worth the peace of mind! Maybe if you are getting a student loan, you could get enough to help out with the cost of day care.