Wednesday, March 1

Warm Day

Another warm enjoyable day. Although again this weekend it is suppose to be cold. When will it stay warm? I want warm weather!!
I have so many trips to the doctors this month that we should all know each other on a first name basis by the time we are done. I have to get 2 TB tests, Tetnis, MMR booster, Blood work. Then my kids each need a physical for daycare. Oh, I also need an eye exam (isn't my driver's license enough?). Then after all that is done I need to get a criminal history and child abuse clearnence on my self and send that in. Not that I have a record but they need to have proof.
Baseball starts for my 6 year old daughter next week or atleast practice does. I don't think I have enough to do. Does anyone need me to do any running around or Doctor visits for them too?

No comments: