Sunday, March 5

I have to get it out

I just need to blow off some steam about a few things.
First off my daughter is still failing Math and she hasn't even gotten a test date for her learning disablities. The year will be coming to an end before we know it and then what? My husband and I may have to attend the next school board meeting. I have never attended one of those before. The test is suppose to be given in a timely matter. Well, what is exactly a timely matter. My oldest is so sad about her grades and is very afraid that she will be held back. I had a disscusion board site saved about this and now I can't find it. OOOOOH, the frustration and red tape.

2 comments:

Fizzy said...

OOOOOOO I have lost my comment.... blogger is being a wally this morning.

This is a very frustrating situation for you. Can you not just make a real pain of yourself at school until if they want any peace they have to sort it? it is just an idea.

look after yourself

NOW blogger if you do not accpet this , this time I will be uttering bad words!!

Fizzy said...

HAHAHAHAHA, it worked that time