Thursday, March 16

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I had to scream to get it out of my system.
On top of everything, my daughter sprained her ankle badly in school today. We took her for x-rays and she is now on crutches with an air cast. I called work and had them replace me because who knew how long we maybe. This is the second time this week I haven't worked. I didn't go last time because I had to attend a funeral. I should have seen the next part coming because for some reason people in my family die in threes. My other uncle on the other side of the family is about ready to go to the pearly gates and I have another uncle that could or could not go soon too. The last time someone(s) went it was my grandfather and then two aunts. I am enjoying everything as much as possible. I have my husband home with me because he got hurt at work. He is helping me as much as he can and then there is my best friend who is very encouraging. I really do have a good support system when I take the time to look around me. That is more than some have.

1 comment:

Fizzy said...

What a tough time you are having. I hope the ankle heals soon.
Thank goodness for support systems