Sunday, March 12

the spin quickens

I have made a interview appointment with a doctore that specializes in learning disablities. This way I can find out just what is the matter with my daughter. More and more things are being added to my calander. My husband was hurt at work so now he will have a slew of appointments. My Uncle has passed so we are driving 4 hours so we may attend his furnel. I can't wait til my stuff for school has been taken care of, this will take a lot off my calender and my mind. Some days I feel that I could just fall over. My face has broken out real bad. Poor, poor me. I know there is so much worse things that people deal with. I just need to vent to get it off my chest.

1 comment:

Fizzy said...

I totally understand. sometimes you look at the calender/diary and think how is it all possible. My Mum says that we should just take one day at a time... it works for me. Sometimes though it takes a lot of paitence to manage it all. Also not just the organiseation but the emotion that each situation demands. I find that the hardest.
Look after yourself and vent when ever