Wednesday, January 18

The Pot is Boiling

The pot is boiling and soon it will boil over. My husband and I are both under a lot of strss and it is starting to show. I am not getting enough sleep at night and he is more tired than usual when he gets home. This makes us both more grumpy. January is a really bad time of month for us and I wish there was more that I could do about it. I have taken on as many hours as I can and so has he. Ofcorse like I said before if my pay check would get here when it was suppose to...
The weather here is just weird. One day it was 51F and the next it is snowing! That is just strange. I am however, getting nervouse about the test that is coming up next week. Zoinks! I hope I can remember enough to pass. Wish me Luck.

2 comments:

itisi said...

Good luck to you, my dear one!

Fizzy said...

Oh Good luck - I think I may be a bit late now, but I have been there and it is a very hard time. THe rewards are woth it