Thursday, January 12

Grumpy All Day

GRRRRR! My frustration is mounting. I had to try and do the bills this morning! Ha, what a joke. My husband only worked a few days last week and my paycheck hasn't come yet. I have so had it with the company I work for. Would you beleive that I actually expect to get paid on time and the right amount. I owe almost $500 on my gas bill and my home phone is ready to be shut off. My cell phone has already been turned off. My oldest has grown out of everything she owns and her hormones are out of control. She has been such an emotional wreck. I would like to scream and have a hissy fit now. It won't help the situation any but it will make me feel better.

2 comments:

Fizzy said...

Ohhhh Poor you. I am in the same situation. I am in trouble with utility companies but hopefully will sort it very soon. My eldest also has "out of control hormones" it does not help the situation at all does it. My "daughter with cloud" seems to want me to dole out money like it was water and yet says we never do anything!!!

Look after yourself and E-mail me if you want a good gripe-"let it all out of your system" moment.

fizzy_fizz1@yahoo.com

itisi said...

I know exactly what you mean! We made late payments on our two utility bills and we still have another one to make a late payment on! I am hoping to find a job before everything is shut off! You need to really kick some butt in payroll down there!!!!