Friday, January 6

Mixture

There is a large mixture of feelings running through me today. Relieved because my husband has gone back to work today. They haven't had enough work for him for the past two days so he has been home earning no money. Anxious because we found a lot of mold on the wall of my daughters closest. I am waiting for a guy to come to check it out so we know what kind of mold it is and what to do about it. Tired because I haven't been feeling well and I haven't been able to slow down. It is almost like the holidays are my down time and things tend to speed up after them. I am also rushed because there are a lot of things that I have to do today and very little time.

1 comment:

itisi said...

Mold, yuk. Hope it is just normal mold from the closet not being vented. We get mold sometimes in our living room closet. It is always something, isn't it? Take care.