Tuesday, January 2

First Day Back

The first day back to school also means the start of a new semester. This means that those who did not get a 70% or above in their classes are gone. AHHH, but there is a catch ( isn't there always?). You had to come to school this morning and go half way through the morning before you found out if you were to stay or go. Then people who were being told to get their stuff and leave weren't even told by the director, they were told by someone that she appointed.
Right before I left the director called me in to tell me that I needed to retake the pharm final. I failed it which brought my grade from an 87% to a 73%. I made sure I told her that I didn't think that the pharm final was fair. The instructor told us that she was tking 50 questions from a practice test that she had given us and then she didn't. She made this test up from somewhere out of the blue. There was stuff on there that we won't be tested on until this week!! Oh, there is more, but you get the point. So the director is looking into it. I'm sure that I along with a bunch of others will still have to retake the test. Let's just hope that it is fair this time. My horoscope said that I would have to prove myself to others. Maybe that is what it meant.
On a funnier subject I am reassuring my dog that everything is fine right now because my husband is playing the drums and my dog isn't sure what he should do!! It is the funniest site.

2 comments:

itisi said...

Geez, I am glad that you spoke up about that pharm final. Good for you!! Good luck on the retake!

It is funny about the dog and the drums.

busybusybusy said...

Nothing has been done about the final, yet , as far as anyone knows. I hope that something will be done by next week!