Friday, January 26

Dreaming at night

In the back of my mind I must be afraid of going backward in life. I often have dreams or nightmares, of living in a really bad area. The other day I dreamt that I was living in this bad area and I couldn't find out how to get the kids to school. Once I figured it out and took them, they never came home. A gang had kidnapped them and they wanted $16,000. The apartment it self was nice, but outside it was so dark. I had to walk up the street to a bar where one of the gang memebers worked ( can you imagine they had real jobs) to give him some money. There were people in the shadows but no one said anything to me. When I got back home I was in a panick. Even though I lived on the 2nd floor I just knew someone was going to break into my house. I remember putting this gel that would burn your hands if touched, around the window ledges and on the bottom of the window. I don't really remember the rest.
Maybe the fact that we have another car payment is bothering me. I don't really know. I do know that I will never allow my self or my kids to live in a bad neighborhood again. I hate the fact that my son goes to jerk offs ,who lives in a bad neighborhood. Unfourtunatly, I have no control over that.

1 comment:

itisi said...

Ha! I just noticed your clock is boiling over!

Your dream could be that you had lived in a bad area once or it could be that your son has to go to the bad neighborhood on weekends.

Or maybe the car payment makes you subconciously worry that you won't be able to afford to live in a nice neighborhood; even though you know that is not the case.

Or who knows? Maybe you ate something weird before you went to bed and had a bad dream.

I hardly ever remember my dreams. But lately, I have been dreaming of battles, as in war, and a lot of water outside, rain, and water everywhere.

And losing my way, like at school, only I think it means I have lost my way for real, but I always find it again, so I am not too worried.