Friday, January 12

Messy, messy

You know when people say their house is such a mess and then you go in and it looks spotless to you? Well, that is not the case here today. OMG, the little girls' room is a night mare. For a small room it is going to take me all after noon to clean it. They have been working on it all week and have gotten, well, no where. Time for Mom to step in. They are going to be left with 7 shirts a peice and if they can take care of those, only then can they earn some back. I'm getting pretty good at this typing. Too bad it took me 10years to get this good!!

3 comments:

itisi said...

All I can say is dress the dolls and put a blanket on the teddy bears! LOL They will appreciate it. I know.

Fizzy said...

I go in armed with a roll of black rubbish sacks and do not leave until it is done. They hate it, but if they have been warned and warned then what can be expected.
Wait until you get to teenagers!!! I go into my daughters with a roll of black rubbish sacks AND a bottle of diet coke... it can be a very draining event and take twice as long as I watch her put everything in piles and then move the said piles ALL AROUND the goddam room and not put anything away!!!!

Fizzy said...

call me horrible but that way I keep my sanity